The CREATE Education Project are proud to announce that we have a new and exciting Community Partner and friend, Budding Engineers!
Budding Engineers Community Interest Company, is a non-profit business that is hoping to help with the skills gap by looking to encourage and inspire more youngsters to pursue a career in Engineering, Design and Technology and Creative Arts in the North of Scotland.
Budding Engineers are trying to achieve the following:
- Stop the Leaky Pipe Issue. Sourced from Equate Scotland
- Encourage and Inspire STEM/STEAM at Primary Level
- Improve Student Attainment
- Developing Materials and Supporting Teachers
- The Importance of Digital and Technological Real Work Skills
- Continued Professional Development in the Workplace
- Supporting Additional Learning Needs in Design & Technology
- Address the Skills Gap in Engineering, Design, Technology and Digital Sectors.
With over 25 years of experience Budding Engineers provides a high level of support and training to faculty and students using AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Revit.
All training can be provided to an absolute beginner through to Advanced Level in all four applications
Budding Engineers provide a wide range of professional educational services to meet individual needs in the North of Scotland, including:
- Primary school workshops, after school and holiday club activities
- Secondary school workshops and CAD software training
- Further education providing students with the essential skills for learning AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Revit and Rhino
- Home education providing support and tuition for learning design and technology.
Budding Engineers support the following range of CAD applications in education: Rhinoceros®, AutoCAD®, Autodesk Inventor®, Revit®, 3ds Max®, Tinkercad® and BlocksCAD.
Every child matters with Budding Engineers. Every individual is unique and Budding Engineers recognises this, therefore each workshop session can be customised to fit individual needs.
Budding Engineers Community Interest Company would like to hear from any organisation, business, government or individuals who would be interested in investing or supporting the company to help the team address the skills gap of today.