J H Waring and P M Sebestyen established a company called Radiospares Limited, from a lock-up garage in North-West London in 1937. The business began selling electronics components in 1954 and rebranded as RS Components in 1971. Celebrating its 75th anniversary in 2012, RS are the world’s leading high-service distributor of electronics, automation and control components, tools and consumables, serving over 1 million customers globally. With operations across 32 countries and a global network of distribution centres worldwide, RS ship more than 44,000 parcels daily. Evidence that small beginnings can create big successes!
RS endeavours to support the engineers and designers of tomorrow through education initiatives such as the Formula Student Programme and by providing award winning open-source CAD software and teaching materials through our online community DesignSpark – https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/home