The Create Education Project is committed to assisting schools, teachers, support staff and users in how to effectively use and embed 3D printing technology in the classroom. This will help you to maximise your investment in the technology and improve student outcomes.
As part of this commitment we offer a range of professional development options and resources including:
- 3D printing in the classroom training and certification, tailored to the age range/level you teach, delivered at our HQ, your school or a venue of your choice.
- Technical training and certification (Bronze, Silver and Gold level available), delivered at our HQ, your location or a venue of your choice.
- A comprehensive, free to download “Getting Started Guide”.
- Free professional development resources including tutorials, videos and curriculum guides.
- Free technical tips, troubleshooting guides and videos.
3D Printing in the Classroom
This half day, professional development course for up to 10 teachers equips you with everything you need to be able to develop, deliver and manage 3D printing projects with your students.
The course includes:
- Overview of the 3D printing process.
- 3D design tools, techniques and selecting appropriate 3D modelling software.
- How to utilise and embed 3D printing within your subject area(s).
- How to develop and progress pupils skills in 3D design and printing.
- Age/stage specific 3D printing skills and projects.
- How to develop a successful 3D printing project.
- How to manage the 3D printing workflow
in an educational environment.
- How to deal with technical issues and access support.
- Budgeting for and managing ongoing running costs
- Where to access classroom resources and 3D files.
Enquire about CPD
If you would like to know more about the CREATE 3D Printing in the Classroom CPD, please complete and submit the form below and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.