Experience leading technologies in both 3D printing and 3D scanning.
The CREATE Education Project is hosting a showcase event on 14th November between 10:00-16:00, for visitors from Further and Higher Education to experience our full 3D solution range, in both 3D Printing and 3D Scanning, for extensive application use.
The showcase will demonstrate a number of further and higher education-ready technologies, including:
- Einscan Pro2X series– a structured light scanner, capable of operating as both a static unit and a high-detail handheld scanner.
- Ultimaker S3– Fused filament fabrication (FFF) 3D printing, delivering high-quality, composite-ready performance, from a desktop.
- Ultimaker Pro Bundle– Featuring automatic material handling, efficient air filtering and filament humidity control to boost productivity with 24/7 printing.
- Photocentric Liquid Crystal Magna– a high-performance resin-based printer, capable of high speed and high detail.
- Sicnova JCR 1000– a massive print volume of up to 1000 x 600 x 600 mm, in an enclosed and heated environment with controlled temperature ensuring reliable printing.
Register for free now and meet our education experts who will be available to answer all your questions and queries, such as how our 3D solutions can enhance further and higher education; equipping students and educators with the skills for an industry 4.0 world.