Are you new to 3D printing or considering introducing 3D printing in your school, but don’t really know where to start?
If so this Free CPD webinar for secondary school educators is for you.
Join CREATE Education on Tuesday 13th October at 4 pm.
CREATE Education are leaders in supporting 3D printing in Education and in this webinar we will explain how 3D printing can be used as a tool to engage students and develop key skills required for many future careers.
The webinar will include the following:
- What is 3D printing and how does it work?
- What technologies are available and the pro’s and cons of different technologies.
- Important considerations when choosing a 3D printer.
- The 3D printing process.
- Suitable Free 3D modelling software options.
- Project ideas for design technology and other curriculum areas.
- Introduction to the range of free 3D printing curriculum resources, projects and ideas available from CREATE Education and our community.
- 3D printing knowledge and skills progression.
- Classroom management of 3D printing.
- How to access the CREATE Education free 3D printer and 3D scanner loan scheme.
Interested? Email email@example.com and one of our education specialists will be in touch!