How could 3D printing be of use to engineers of the future?
Wow us with your ideas and your school could win:
- An Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer
- A years’ supply of filament
- Tour of Rolls-Royce Heritage Centre/ Apprentice workshop (Derby)
How to enter...
You can enter via tweet to @CREATE_EDU_PROJ
via email: email@example.com
submit your entry online
File types for submission can be jpeg, png, pdf, zip and stl, obj or 3mf
- Follow this link bit.ly/NewScientistLive2019Competition
- Join CREATE Connect
- Join the New Scientist Live 2019 Competition Group
- Find out more about the competition
- Post your entry in the New Scientist Live 2019 Competition Group
Deadline 20th December 2019.