CREATE Education run this live webinar throughout the academic year as a twilight session 4-5pm. Day’s and dates vary to give you the opportunity to attend the webinar at a time that suits you. Attending a live webinar gives you the opportunity to ask questions and receive a response and links to specific support resources real time.
About this event
Do you want to learn more about how 3D modelling and 3D printing fit into the Primary and Secondary Computing Curriculum and Tinkercad 3D modelling software?
If so this Free CPD webinar for computing teachers is for you. CREATE Education are leaders in supporting 3D printing in Education and in this webinar we will explain how the Free Online Tinkercad software can be used as a 3D design and 3D modelling tool within the Primary and Secondary Computing Curriculum.
The webinar will include the following:
- The Teach Computing Curriculum and opportunities for 3D modelling and 3D printing.
- How to set up and manage classes in Tinkercad.
- How to access and use the learning tools in Tinkercad.
- Using the Tinkercad 3D modelling interface and tools.
- Introduction to the Tinkercad Codeblocks and Circuits interfaces.
- Creating 3D models in Tinkercad for 3D printing.
- Tinkercad D&T and Computing projects and free classroom resources.
- Tinkercad help and support.
The session will be delivered over Zoom and participants will be provided with the webinar presentation after the session along with links to download further resources.
If you have already attended a webinar, or you are not able to attend one, you can access a webinar recording, a copy of the webinar presentation and links to further free curriculum and support resources by completing the form below.