Autodesk Software Training
As an official Autodesk Academic Partner we are authorised to deliver Autodesk Certified Training Courses.
Courses are currently available for:
- Fusion 360 software.
- Tinkercad software.
All participants will receive an official Autodesk Certificate of Course Completion upon submission of a course evaluation.
We offer a flexible approach to training which includes:
- Courses hosted by us or our partners at central locations around the country.
- Courses can be delivered directly at your institution to groups of up to 10 educators (and/or students) from your institution or from other local organisations in your network.
- Remote training courses also available, enquire now.
In order to organise courses to meet your requirements, please register your interest by completing the enquiry form below.
Fusion 360 Training
Courses currently available include:
- Fusion 360 Taster (half day)
- 3D Printing with Fusion 360 (full day)
- Introduction to Fusion 360: Skills and projects for KS3 and KS4
- Introduction to Fusion 360: Skills for Upper Secondary, Further and Higher Education