We have a solution for everyones needs
CREATE Education Certified 3D Educator Program
All of our 3D printing curriculum courses form part of the CREATE Education Certified CPD Program. Participants will receive a CREATE Education Bronze “3D Educator” Certificate on completion of either a half or full day course and will be eligible to continue onto the Silver 3D Practitioner and finally onto the Gold 3D Master Teacher program.
3D Printing in the Curriculum CPD
Our curriculum CPD courses equip you with everything you need to be able to develop, deliver and manage 3D printing projects with your students.
All of our curriculum courses include:
- Practical activities to experience design, slicing and 3D printing models
- 3D design tools, techniques and selecting appropriate 3D modelling software
- How to utilise and embed 3D printing within your subject area(s)
- How to develop and progress pupils’ skills in 3D design and printing
- Age/stage specific 3D printing skills and projects
- How to manage the 3D printing workflow in an educational environment
- Health & Safety, basic technical skills, troubleshooting and accessing
- Budgeting for and managing ongoing running costs
- Where to access classroom resources and 3D files
Fusion 360 Software Training
The CREATE Education Programme are an official Autodesk Academic Partner, authorised to deliver Autodesk Certified Training Courses.
Courses currently available include:
- Fusion 360 Taster (half day)
- 3D Printing with Fusion 360 (full day)
- Introduction to Fusion 360: Skills and projects for KS3 and KS4
- Introduction to Fusion 360: Skills for Upper Secondary, Further and Higher Education