School 3D Printing Workshops
Inspire and engage students with a 3D printing workshop.
Our cross-curricular workshops have been developed to help schools deliver a wider curriculum experience and to introduce students to 3D printing technology and 3D modelling software.
The different themed workshops are for Years 2-8. Each workshop is fully mapped to the curriculum in all relevant subject areas e.g. Design Technology, Computing, Mathematics, Science, Art, Literacy and History.
Each workshop provides:
- A complete project around a topic.
- Resources fully mapped to the relevant curriculum areas.
- A copy of all the workshop resources, enabling them to run the workshop with other groups of students in the future.
- Potential to take advantage of our CREATE Education 3D printer loan scheme.
During the workshop’s students will:
- Learn how 3D printers work.
- Discover some of the applications of 3D printing.
- Design and create their own 3D model.
- Run for half a day*
- With a maximum of 30 students
- Require a teacher to be present
*2½ – 3hrs to work around individual school day timings
Workshops cost from £300 per workshop (dependent upon location)
Call us on 0800 772 0257 or complete the form below