The Create Education Project is committed to assisting schools, teachers, support staff and users in how to effectively use and embed 3D printing technology in the classroom. This will help you to maximise your investment in the technology and improve student outcomes.
As part of this commitment we offer a range of professional development options and resources including:
- As an Autodesk Authorised Academic Partner we now offer Autodesk Certified Training for Tinkercad and Fusion 360 CAD software.
- 3D printing in the classroom CPD and CREATE certification, tailored to the age range/level you teach, delivered at our HQ, your school or a venue of your choice.
- 3D printer specific Technical training and certification (Bronze, Silver and Gold level available), delivered at our HQ, your location or a venue of your choice.
- A comprehensive, free to download Ultimaker “Getting Started Guide”.
- Free professional development resources including tutorials, videos and curriculum guides.
- Free technical tips, troubleshooting guides and videos.