Is your organisation ready to deliver the knowledge and skills required by the new T Level courses for additive manufacturing technologies?
CREATE Education can offer you education-specific support and advice through the complete process, getting you set up perfectly – the right equipment, support, and materials specific to the courses you are offering.
CREATE Education can support you by guiding you through the complete process:
- Requirements analysis for additive manufacturing technology, training and support.
- Applying for T-Level capital and funding.
- Hardware, software and consumables recommendations.
- Free 3D printer loan scheme allowing you to try the technology before you commit to purchasing it.
- Installation and setup of technology.
- On-site CPD and technical training in the use, maintenance and applications of the technology.
- On and off-site warranty for 3 years by a team that can cover multiple brands in one visit.
- Free lifetime technical support on all hardware supplied by CREATE Education.
- Free resources to support you in delivering additive manufacturing knowledge and skills to students.
- Connection with our wider community of T-Level course providers using the same technology allowing you to support each other and share good practice.
- Equipment that meets the needs of local enterprise to enable long-lasting partnerships between the college and employers.
Download Our T-Levels Brochure Here
Fill out the form below to get out T Level Brochure
Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle
The full S5 Pro Bundle is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of applications.
The Ultimaker S5 has already been proven to be successfully used in industries such as automotive, architecture, product design, manufacturing, and education.
Accessible direct metal additive manufacturing with wire and powder. Meltio provides flexible solutions for metal 3d printing. From streamlined systems to industrial scale integrations.
Why CREATE Education
CREATE Education is the UK’s only organisation dedicated solely to supplying and supporting education users with Additive Manufacturing technology. Our team of education professionals and technology experts work with schools, colleges and Universities throughout the UK to bring the best industrial technologies into education settings. We are supported by a UK wide network of education hubs and ambassadors that support our work and have received several education awards recognising our services. We do not just sell products, we offer complete advice, training, support and aftercare service.
Take a look at our independent Trustpilot Reviews
The latest T Level action plan was published in January 2021, here you can learn more about the roll out of T-Levels and the support available.
Learn more about the available capital funding and specialist equipment allocation funding and how to apply.
Additive manufacturing (3D printing) technology has applications across the following Engineering and Manufacturing T-Level courses:
- Design and Development for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Maintenance, Installation and Repair for Engineering and Manufacturing
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control
Investing in additive manufacturing technology will support many other further education courses including construction, automotive, medical and dental courses. The technology also provides further ways to support and partner with local businesses.
You can conduct a free training needs analysis and access free training to guide you through preparing your organisation and individual staff for delivery of T-Levels process through the Education and Training Foundation.